KG's Gluten Free recipes, etc.

My collection of Gluten Free recipes, experiments, experiences and thoughts. I'm not very chatty. Just using this to share these recipes with family & friends and keep track of my recipes and changes.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Moroccan Fish Tangine

13" x 9" pan, covered with foil. 30-60 minutes at 400F. Makes 4 pints/servings

Mix together in medium bowl:
  • 3 garlic cloves
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 3 Tbs paprika
  • 3 Tbs tomato puree
  • Juice from 1 lemon

Coat both sides with tomato mixture & let sit while cutting veggies:

  • 1 lb white fish

Arrange half of vegetables on bottom of pan, then put in fish, then put the rest on top.

  • 3 sliced tomatoes
  • 2 sliced green peppers
  • 1/2 cauliflower sliced

Sprinkle with:

  • salt & ground pepper to taste
  • chopped cilantro

Cover & Bake

I think next time I make this I will only use 1 Tbs of tomatoe paste but more tomatoes and other veggies.

This recipe is from my "Saving Dinner" Cookbook that I lent to my sister. You can find out more about this cookbook in an indirect sort of way on http://flylady.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home