KG's Gluten Free recipes, etc.

My collection of Gluten Free recipes, experiments, experiences and thoughts. I'm not very chatty. Just using this to share these recipes with family & friends and keep track of my recipes and changes.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Gluten Free Dairy Free Frozen Mint and Coconut Sorbet

This mint flavored coconut sorbet uses few ingredients and is quick & easy to make. Originally I made it without the mint but then my sister really liked it and asked me to add some mint to it.

Mix together in glass bowl:
  • 14 oz can coconut milk
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 8-9 whole mint leaves

Heat about 2-4 minutes in microwave to allow the mint leaves to release their flavor. Cool somewhat. Then strain out mint leaves and put mixture in fridge a couple of hours or overnight. Then process in ice cream maker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home